We're back at #TheGloBar with another recipe for healthy, glowing skin. This routine is for the skintellect craving a pro-level pore detox. Say buh-bye to blackheads, excess oil, and the gunk hiding below the skin's surface with GLOfacial, our game-changing facial treatment tool. Pair this at-home hydration facial with ZenBubble Bi-Phase Toner Serum & ZenBubble Gel Cream to experience results so incredible, you might just cancel your next facial appointment (we love you, estheticians!) Check out the recipe below and raise your glass to velvety-smooth skin and a healthy, hydrated glow!
Pore Detox Recipe
- 1 nickel-sized dash of The Balance
- 1 GLOfacial Pore Cleansing Tool
- 4-5 drops of ZenBubble Bi-Phase Toner Serum
- 1-2 pumps of ZenBubble Gel Cream Moisturizer
- Start with The Balance, our pH balancing gel cleanser, paired with Buff & Glow, BeautyBio’s new exfoliating muslin cloth designed with bacteria-killing tech to remove makeup and impurities.
- Then, get ready to see what's been hiding inside your pores with GLOfacial, our facial treatment tool that works like a vortex vacuum for your pores, gently pulling out dirt and oil while resurfacing texture and infusing skin with clarifying Salicylic and plumping Hyaluronic Acid.
- Follow your GLOfacial treatment with the ZenBubble Bi-Phase Toner Serum. #shaketoactivate the multitasking formula that helps control oil, calm visible redness, and smooth fine lines in one simple step.
- Top it off with The ZenBubble Gel Cream, our lightweight, multipurpose gel cream moisturizer to instantly calm & balance your skin and complete your glow.
💧 Pro Tip: Prime GLOfacial on the inside of your palm to get the concentrate flowing before you start your treatment.
Pair your skincare routine with this cocktail (or make it a mocktail) recipe featuring Green Tea & Rosemary, two active ingredients you can find in our GLOfacial Concentrate that deliver essential amino acids and vitamins for calm, glowing skin.
Green Tea & Rosemary Spritzer
1 green tea bag
- 4 oz. hot water
- 1 lemon wedge
- 1 piece of rosemary, stemmed, top reserved
- Artificial sweetener (optional)
- Ice cubes (optional)
- 8 oz. sparkling water
- 1 oz. of Tequila or Vodka
- Lemon zest (optional)
Steep tea bag in 4 oz. of hot water with lemon and rosemary for 3 mins. Infuse herbs until water cools to room temperature. Strain tea into tall glass over ice with sweetener, if using. Add alcohol of choice and sparkling water, sprinkle with lemon zest and garnish with a sprig of rosemary.
Stay tuned for more skincare recipes in #TheGloBar series, raise your glass and cheers to healthy, glowing skin!
Source: Food Service Director