Resets skin's pH, clarifies and removes impurities
or 4 installments of $8.75 USD by Info
Use this pH balanced face wash in the morning and at night.
Apply to dampened skin and gently massage over face.
Rinse face thoroughly with warm water, pat dry.
For AM + PM use.
Ginger Root Extract
Improves skin structure, promotes circulation and helps soothe inflamed skin.
Oat Kernel Extract
Packed with vitamins B and D, the oat extract increases skin cell metabolism and circulation, while salicylic acid calms dry, irritated skin.
Improves skin’s suppleness, stimulates the natural healing process, and fortifies skin against everyday damage and aging.
Helps stimulate collagen production and works to diminish dark spots.
View All Ingredients
WATER (AQUA), DISODIUM LAURETH SULFOSUCCINATE, GLYCERIN, SODIUM COCOYL ISETHIONATE, XANTHAN GUM, COCAMIDOPROPYL BETAINE, SODIUM LAUROAMPHOACETATE, SODIUM METHYL COCOYL TAURATE, AVENA SATIVA (OAT) KERNEL EXTRACT, BISABOLOL, ZINGIBER OFFICINALE (GINGER) ROOT EXTRACT, PHENOXYETHANOL, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, FRAGRANCE, CHLORPHENESIN, CITRIC ACID, DISODIUM EDTA
- Gently restores skin's pH balance without stripping its natural moisture levels
- Anti-inflammatory properties help keep skin happy and hydrated so that your serums and moisturizers can work more effectively
- Natural extracts remove both face and eye makeup without any irritation
Will The Balance leave my skin feeling tight?
Not at all! The Balance resets skin’s pH to a neutral 5.5 without stripping your acid mantle, which means skin will feel cleansed and refreshed, not tight and tacky.
Do you recommend The Balance for acne-prone skin?
Yes! The Balance is gentle and great for acne-prone skin because it contains soothing Oat Kernel extract, which keeps skin calm and blemish free.
In a consumer perception survey after using The Balance:
- 100% agreed skin felt clean
- 97% felt their makeup had been thoroughly removed
- 97% agreed the cleanser was gentle
- 90% noticed a decrease in skin oiliness
- 100% felt that a little cleanser went a long way
- 84% noticed a decrease in redness