Meet us at #TheGloBar! In this 4-part blog series, we're mixing up targeted skincare solutions using our newest cocktail for zen, glowing skin. Each routine recipe will feature our ZenBubble Bi-Phase Toner Serum, the perfect multitasking treatment for any skin type. This 2-in-1 powerhouse formula delivers the benefits of a pro-grade toner with the youth-promoting results of a repair serum in one simple step. These routine recipes are tailored to specific skin concerns and are designed to provide maximum benefits with minimal effort. Today, we are featuring a skincare routine that helps to combat redness and skin irritation for a healthy, hydrated glow. Let's get mixing!
- 1 nickel-sized dash of The Balance
- 1 Buff & Glow Muslin Cloth
- 4-5 drops of ZenBubble Bi-Phase Toner Serum
- 1-2 pumps of ZenBubble Gel Cream Moisturizer
- Start with The Balance, our pH balancing gel cleanser, paired with Buff & Glow, BeautyBio’s new exfoliating muslin cloth designed with bacteria-killing tech to remove makeup and impurities.
- Then, #shaketoactivate ZenBubble Bi-Phase Toner Serum to blend the multitasking formulas that helps control oil, calm visible redness, and smooth fine lines in one simple step.
- Top it off with The ZenBubble Gel Cream, our lightweight, multipurpose moisturizer and primer to instantly calm & balance your skin and complete your glow.
❄️ Pro Tip: Store your ZenBubble Gel Cream moisturizer in the refrigerator for an extra cooling burst of hydration to calm inflamed, irritated, or sensitive skin.
Pair your skincare routine with this cocktail (or make it a mocktail) recipe featuring Chamomile, an ingredient you can find in our ZenBubble Gel Cream that helps calm and soothe the skin.
Chamomile Gin Cocktail
- 1/4 cup of dried chamomile flowers or 1 chamomile tea bag
- 3 tablespoons of honey
- 1/4 cup of London dry gin
- 1/4 cup of fresh lemon juice
Prepare chamomile tea by steeping and let stand for 1 minute. Stir in honey, let cool slightly. Add gin, lemon juice, and ice, stir the cocktail until ice is melted and serve.
Stay tuned for more skincare recipes in #TheGloBar series, raise your glass and cheers to healthy, glowing skin!
Source: Bon Appétit