Welcome back to #TheGloBar! Looking to restore radiance and say peace out to under-eye puffiness? We've got just the thing. Bring on brighter days with this routine recipe designed to improve a lackluster complexion, smooth uneven texture, and banish under-eye baggage. Our ZenBubble Bi-Phase Toner Serum pairs perfectly with The Daily, our acid-free vitamin C serum, and The Eyelighter Concentrate, the magic wand that de-puffs, brightens, and primes with one multitasking formula. Keep reading to mix up your perfect skincare cocktail, enhance your natural glow, and learn how to treat under eye puffiness.
- 1 nickel-sized dash of The Balance
- 1 Buff & Glow Muslin Cloth
- 4-5 drops of ZenBubble Bi-Phase Toner Serum
- 1-2 pumps of Eyelighter Concentrate
- 1-2 pumps of The Daily Acid-Free Vitamin C Serum
- 1-2 pumps of ZenBubble Gel Cream Moisturizer
- Start with The Balance, our pH balancing gel cleanser, paired with Buff & Glow, our exfoliating muslin cloth designed with bacteria-killing tech to remove makeup and impurities.
- Then, #shaketoactivate ZenBubble Bi-Phase Toner Serum to blend the multitasking formula that works like a primer for your skincare, while helping control oil and calm visible redness in one simple step.
- Next, pump and glide The Eyelighter Concentrate onto the under-eye area to instantly de-puff eyes, brighten, and prime.
- After your brightening eye treatment, apply The Daily vitamin C serum to fade discoloration, brighten tone, and smooth texture with zero downtime.
- Top it off with The ZenBubble Gel Cream, our lightweight, multipurpose moisturizer to instantly calm & balance skin and complete your glow.
Pair your skincare routine with this cocktail (or make it a mocktail) recipe made with refreshing grapefruit juice. Like The Daily, our powerful, acid-free, non-irritating vitamin C serum, this citrus fruit is loaded with vitamin C.
- 2 ounces tequila
- 2 ounces fresh grapefruit juice, plus wedges for garnish
- 2 ounces sparkling water
- ½ ounce lime juice
- ¼ ounce agave nectar or simple syrup, or to taste
- Coarse sea salt for the rim of the glasses
- Salt the rim of the glass by rubbing a grapefruit wedge around the edge and dipping it onto a small plate of salt.
- Mix the tequila, grapefruit juice, sparkling water, lime juice, and agave nectar into the glass. Fill the remainder of the glass with ice. Adjust sweetness to taste. Garnish with grapefruit wedge.
Source: Love & Lemons