We're back with another routine recipe at #TheGloBar. Ready to reverse visible signs of aging, restore a youthful glow, and learn how to reduce wrinkles, fine lines, and enlarged pores? This nighttime skincare routine features the award-winning GloPRO®, our at-home microneedling tool that helps smooth the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, tighten the look of pores, and enhance topical skincare absorption, and The Nightly, our PM retinol serum that supports collagen production for smoother, firmer skin overnight. The ZenBubble Bi-Phase Toner Serum compliments this routine and acts as a primer for your skincare so you get the most out of your treatments. Let's get mixing!
- 1 nickel-sized dash of The Balance
- 1 Buff & Glow Muslin Cloth
- 1 GloPRO® Facial Microneedling Tool
- 4-5 drops of ZenBubble Bi-Phase Toner Serum
- 1-2 pumps of The Nightly Retinol Repair Serum
- 1-2 pumps of ZenBubble Gel Cream Moisturizer
- Start with The Balance, our all-in-one gel cleanser, paired with Buff & Glow, our exfoliating muslin cloth designed with bacteria-killing tech to remove makeup, impurities and balance your skin's pH.
- Next, restore volume and enhance skincare absorption with our award-winning GloPRO® Microneedling Tool, designed to help create bouncy, younger-looking skin and tighter-looking pores.
- Then, #shaketoactivate ZenBubble Bi-Phase Toner Serum to blend the multitasking formula that works like a primer for your skincare, while helping control oil and calm visible redness in one simple step.
- Follow with The Nightly, our retinol serum formulated to plump the appearance of fine lines & wrinkles, smooth texture, and diminish discoloration.
- Top it off with The ZenBubble Gel Cream, our lightweight, multipurpose moisturizer to instantly calm & balance your skin and for a youthful glow.
Pair your youth-promoting routine with this classic cocktail recipe (or make it a mocktail with sparkling water) for a refreshing yellow drink to remind you that your retinol treatments should always be yellow, just like The Nightly collagen retinol serum.
- 1-2 shots of gin
- 1-2oz. of champagne
- 4oz. sparkling water (for mocktail only)
- Splash of simple syrup
- 1 lemon
- Fill cocktail shaker with ice cubes (or skip to next step and pour ingredients directly into champagne flute and stir).
- Pour in lemon juice, simple syrup, and gin, shake well.
- Strain into champagne flute and fill glass with champagne.
Source: Cocktail Flow