Eye Want it All Set
FACE + EYE TOTAL REJUVENATION SET ($329 Value)
or 4 installments of $62.25 USD by Info
On clean skin, swipe a GloPRO® Skin Prep Pad over face to clarify and condition the areas you intend to use GloPRO®.
Roll GloPRO® FACE Attachment across target areas in a combination of horizontal, vertical and diagonal directions for a total of 60 seconds, no pressure needed.
Swap attachments and use the EYE Attachment to target hard-to-reach areas under and around the eyes up to the brow bone and between the brows. Spend 15 seconds on each area.
Use the flat end of the wand provided to apply The Quench Eye Balm and dab with fingertips until blended. Use the round end to gently massage and de-puff after application
GloPRO® Warning: Avoid rolling directly on eyelid. Do not use on broken or irritated skin. Only apply products that are not compromised or contaminated.
Persian Silk Tree Bark
Reduces appearance of crow's feet, dark circles and firms under-eye area.
Because its structure is so similar to natural skin oils, Jojoba absorbs easily (not greasily) without clogging pores, provides incredibly long-lasting moisture and is rich in Vitamins E and B that nourish the delicate eye area.
A hypo-allergenic, non-comedogenic oil that contains squalene and oleic acid which promote cell regeneration to rescue tired, dry skin.
Rich in antioxidants that fight off environmental aggressors and free radicals and traps moisture in skin for a healthy, glowing look.
View All Ingredients
Prep Pad/Residue Eraser: WATER/AQUA/EAU, SORBITAN OLEATE DECYLGLUCOSIDE CROSSPOLYMER, COCOYL ARGININAMIDE, SYRINGA VULGARIS (LILAC) FLOWER EXTRACT, PELARGONIUM GRAVEOLENS FLOWER OIL, LAVANDULA ANGUSTIFOLIA (LAVENDER) OIL, CYMBOPOGON SCHOENANTHUS OIL, CEDRUS ATLANTICA BARK OIL, GLYCERYL CAPRYLATE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, MYRISTOYL TETRAPEPTIDE-13, MYRISTOYL HEXAPEPTIDE-23, 1,2-HEXANEDIOL, GUAR HYDROXYPROPYLTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, MALTODEXTRIN, POLYSORBATE 60, POLYSORBATE 80, SIMETHICONE, CITRIC ACID, LINALOOL, GERANIOL Quench Eye: WATER/AQUA/EAU, GLYCERIN, BIS-DIGLYCERYL POLYACYLADIPATE-2, GLYCERYL STEARATE, JOJOBA ESTERS, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC/MYRISTIC/STEARIC TRIGLYCERIDE, DIMETHICONE, NEOPENTYL GLYCOL DICAPRYLATE/DICAPRATE, NIACINAMIDE, TRIDECYL STEARATE, ETHYL MACADAMIATE, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, PARAFFIN, PPG-12/SMDI COPOLYMER, PEG-100 STEARATE, BEESWAX/CERA ALBA/CIRE D'ABEILLE, CETYL ALCOHOL, PULLULAN, SQUALANE, TRIDECYL TRIMELLITATE, ALBIZIA JULIBRISSIN BARK EXTRACT, ACMELLA OLERACEA EXTRACT, DIPEPTIDE DIAMINOBUTYROYL BENZYLAMIDE DIACETATE, PANAX GINSENG ROOT EXTRACT, PORTULACA OLERACEA EXTRACT, SODIUM HYALURONATE, CENTELLA ASIATICA EXTRACT, MALIC ACID, TOCOPHEROL, DARUTOSIDE, CAPRYLOYL GLYCERIN/SEBACIC ACID COPOLYMER, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, DIHEPTYL SUCCINATE, HEXYLENE GLYCOL, STEARETH-10, STEARETH-20, SODIUM POLYACRYLATE, XANTHAN GUM, PHENOXYETHANOL, SODIUM BENZOATE, DISODIUM EDTA
- Brightens appearance of dark under-eye circles and helps slow the formation of fine lines (including the appearance of crow’s feet)
- Restores the healthy lipids crucial to maintaining skin’s protective barrier that keeps the good stuff in and the bad stuff out
- GloPRO® gently stimulates skin’s natural regenerative response for visibly firmer, smoother, younger-looking skin
- EYE Head is specifically designed for precise, targeted treatments of hard-to-reach areas under and around the eye area, “eleven” lines between the brows, and “bunny” lines on the sides of nose to help restore volume (think shadowy, dark circles) and firmness in seconds
What’s the difference between The Quench Eye and The Beholder?
The Quench Eye is a nourishing under-eye cream that restores skin’s protective barrier to renew elasticity and brighten the under-eye. The Beholder, on the other hand, is a lifting eye and lid cream that contours the eye area and counteracts gravity’s natural pull to lift hooded lids. Just remember: The Beholder = above the eye; The Quench Eye = under the eye.
Why are there different GloPRO® MicroTip™ Attachment Heads? Are they all necessary?
Each MicroTip™ Attachment Head is designed specifically to cater to the unique skin densities on the face, lips, eyes and body. Each design and needle length is optimized to target various head-to-toe concerns.
How often should GloPRO® EYE MicroTip™ Attachment Head be switched out?
GloPRO® lasts a lifetime (with proper care), but MicroTip™ Attachment Heads should be replaced every 3-4 months with regular use. You wouldn’t use the same razor forever, right?
How do I dispose of a GloPRO® MicroTip™ Attachment Head?
While our packaging is recyclable, MicroTips™ are not. When your Attachment Head has rolled its course (usually after 2-3 months of regular use), it should be safely discarded.
How do I clean the MicroTip™?
After each use, spritz the attachment head with 70% isopropyl alcohol or higher to disinfect and sterilize the microneedles. Let the attachment head air dry, do not wipe down.
In a GloPRO® consumer perception survey:
- 90% felt skin had a renewed glow while using
- 97% agreed skin looked younger after using GloPRO®
- 90% considered GloPRO® an alternative to fillers
- 93% saw visible improvement in the overall appearance of skin
- 93% saw an improvement in the evenness of skin tone
- 97% felt the firmness of skin improved
In a consumer perception survey after using The Quench Reviving Eye Balm for 30 days:
- 97% said their skin felt softer
- 87% agreed their eye area appeared smoother
- 84% saw an improvement in skin’s texture
- 94% felt the eye area was more hydrated
- 77% saw an improvement in brightening around the eye area
- 81% noticed a decrease in the appearance of fine lines