It’s only natural for your skin to start feeling dry, tight and flaky as the temperatures drop, the air becomes crisp, and the leaves start to turn. Don’t let the change of seasons dull your glow. Skin health is key, and so is transitioning your skincare routine to keep your skin healthy and hydrated throughout the year.
We’ve put together a quick guide on how to embrace the changing seasons…
Sweater weather calls for our most hydrating skincare essentials. During the fall and winter months, we recommend looking for products that include key ingredients like hyaluronic acid, ceramides, antioxidants and niacinamide to keep your dermis, the middle layer of your skin, hydrated and protected from the oh so dreaded indoor heating. Tip: Run a humidifier a few hours at night to keep your skin moisturized during dry months.
We always recommend listening to your skin. You don’t need to change your entire skincare routine. Instead, focus on adding, replacing, or layering your favorite essentials gradually and as needed.
Here are our favorite products to help you achieve a youthful, hydrated complexion no matter the season:
- Cleanse with The Balance or your favorite cleanser. The Balance was specially designed to gently balance pH without stripping the skin’s barrier and natural moisture levels. Winter skin woes goodbye!
- Apply The Daily: An acid-free Vitamin C brightening serum that contains eight potent antioxidants to boost the skin’s ability to retain moisture and help discoloration.
- Bright Eyes + The Eyelighter Concentrate Duo: Level up your eye care routine by adding Bright Eyes to help brighten and depuff the delicate under-eye area while encouraging skin rejuvenation in minutes. Follow by incorporating The Eyelighter Concentrate, featuring Hyaluronic Acid for optimal moisture retention before applying concealer.
- Mix The ZenBubble Gel Cream or The Quench with The Radiance face oil depending on what your skin is craving. For a lightweight moisturizer and makeup primer, choose ZenBubble. For a heavier, more intensely nourishing face cream, choose The Quench. Add The Radiance, a lightweight rosehip seed facial oil to boost skin’s natural glow and help even skin tone.
- Cleanse with The Balance or your favorite cleanser.
- Apply The Nightly: This powerhouse formula is blended with hydrating cross-linked hyaluronic acid filling spheres to boost moisture levels for a youthful glow.
- The Quench: If your skin is feeling extra dry, we recommend using a heavier moisturizer a few times a week for some extra hydration. The Quench’s Quadralipid technology is fueled by two different ceramides that help protect the skin’s natural barrier and maintain moisture. Pro-Tip: Layer or mix Radiance Face oil & Quench facial cream and use it as a deeply hydrating sleeping mask during P.M.
A.M. and P.M. Full Body Hydration:
Lather from head-to-toe with The Sculptor + The Radiance Body: Elevate your body care ritual with this game-changing beauty hack as drier weather makes its debut – add extra moisture to your skin by layering The Sculptor body firming cream with The Radiance body oil, creating the perfect mix to achieve a firmer, ultra-hydrated glow.
No matter the month, keep your glow going strong all year-round with products designed to constantly hydrate and soothe skin.