Mark your calendars, February 13th is the day you get to celebrate your day-ones (and it’s just around the corner). Whether you’re a homebody or a social butterfly who enjoys the nightlife scene, we’ve come up with our top picks for a night in or a night out with the besties.
8 Things You Need For the Ultimate Galentine’s Night In
Cozy couch convos, heart-to-hearts, spilling the tea, bubbles and comfort food? Yes, please.
- Dress Code: Get cozy, duh. We love these on-theme sets to lounge in (and get our beauty sleep) - Roller Rabbit Hearts Polo Pajamas exclusive hearts pattern makes for the perfect Galentine’s PJ set. The limited-edition Nuuds Pajama Set in bubblegum pink and cherry colors make the perfect V-day loungewear attire.
- Set the Mood: Candles are always a great idea to create ambiance. This Homesick Be My Galentine Candle smells amazing, embodying notes of jasmine and peony that will bring a smile to everyone’s face.
- Fresh Blooms: Buy yourself some flowers and make cute arrangements to decorate the space. Miley Cyrus said it first.
- Spa Moment: Relax with a self-care, mini facial moment with our GLOfacial Hydration Facial Tool to unclog pores, exfoliate skin and remove excess oil in just 1 treatment.
- Pop the Bubbly: Cherry Lime (Dirty) Shirleys, our go-to Galentine’s cocktail.
- Sip & Graze: Make your own charcuterie board (or order one). Check out The Cheese Board Deck for inspo and pro tips on how to curate the perfect grazing board. If you prefer to plan and save some time, Boarderie's Valentine's Cheese & Charcuterie Board makes the cutest fully arranged ready-to-eat bites AND they offer nationwide shipping.
- Spark Your Creativity: Get crafty with a paint-and-sip moment. This Mini Canvas Painting Set includes everything you need to show off your artistic side.
- Let the Games Begin: If you want to get deep and have a heart-to-heart with your best friends, We're Not Really Strangers Friendship Edition is for you. Want to get your crew laughing until your abs start hurting? Red Flags will become your favorite party game.
4 Tips For An Iconic Galentine’s Night Out
Get your BFFs together for a night filled with glam, cocktails, amazing bites, inside jokes and most importantly, great ambiance.
- GRWM (Girlfriends Edition): These are our must-have skin-priming formulas to achieve the ultimate make-up glam.
- The ZenBubble Gel Cream - Hydrate and prime with The ZenBubble lightweight oil-free gel cream for a smooth, all-night-stay makeup application.
- The Eyelighter Concentrate - Prime the eye area with The Eyelighter Concentrate serum and depuffing tool for creaseless concealer and stay-in-place eyeshadow application.
- Bright Eyes Gels - Apply collagen-infused Bright Eyes Gels during eyeshadow and mascara application to catch any makeup fallout.
- What’s In My Bag: Stock your purse with our favorite on-the-go essentials for instant touch-ups throughout the night.
- Rare Beauty Blot & Glow Touch-Up Kit - Includes blotting papers and a powder-filled puff to effortlessly freshen up in minutes.
- The Pout Volumizing Lip Serum - Perfect for re-applying during your night out, wear alone or over your favorite lip color for instantly more defined, fuller-looking lips wherever you go.
- Dress to Impress: Fashion is a form of self-expression, let your outfit set the tone for the night.
- MANGO Pink Blazer - Dress up any outfit with this gorgeous blazer. Best part? It’s now on sale.
- STAUD Shoko Sweater - Feeling dressy? This sweater dress in their Poppy Rosebud two-tone style effortlessly combines comfort and chic elegance.
- Location Matters: Finding the perfect restaurant or cocktail bar and making prior reservations is essential for an iconic GNO. Check out these hot spots that offer great ambiance, mouthwatering bites and amazing drinks. Don’t forget to check their menu for V-day cocktails and specials.