Let’s face it, skincare tools and treatments can seem a bit daunting, but here’s the good news: our award-winning Hydration Facial Pore Cleansing Tool, GLOfacial, is easy to use from the comfort of your own home/bathroom.
Think of GLOfacial as an at-home spa treatment in as little as 4 minutes. We like to refer to it as a vortex vacuum for your pores because it gently suctions the gunk, oil, impurities, pollution, and makeup hiding in your skin with results so good your facialist will miss you.
If you ask us, there’s something about natural, radiant skin that stands out beyond the use of unrealistic filters on social media, which is why taking care of your skin on a regular basis as well as establishing a skincare routine can work wonders. But, what exactly are hydration facials, and why are they gaining so much popularity in the beauty industry?
Hydration facials focus on cleansing and gently exfoliating your skin, while infusing it with nourishing ingredients, instantly leaving skin looking and feeling plump, radiant, and smooth in minutes.
- Cleansing: Remove dirt, oil, and impurities from the skin so it can better absorb and be infused with skincare treatments.
- Exfoliating: Remove dead skin cells to improve skin texture and allow products to sink in quickly and effectively. Our GLOfacial concentrates help you personalize your facial results and target what your skin is currently craving; clarity or more volume.
- Extracting: Gently remove impurities, left over makeup, and gunk – less intense than traditional facials and oh, so satisfying!
- Hydrating: Instantly infused hydrating, moisturizing ingredients like Hyaluronic Acid, Salicylic Acid, and plumping Collagen to lock in moisture.
Now, let's talk about the benefits. Why do you need one?
- Intense Hydration: All about deeply hydrating the skin - targets dry, dull, skin and leaves it plump and glowing.
- Skin Texture Improvement: The exfoliation step helps smooth the skin's surface, reducing the appearance of fine lines and rough patches.
- Instant Results: Notice immediate improvements in your skin's texture and appearance. It's a great choice before a special event or when you want to treat yourself (See the proof in your GLOfacial waste chamber – it will look different every time). For best results, we recommend using the GLOfacial tool 2-3 times a week.
- Safe for all skin types: Gentle and suitable for even the most sensitive skin.
Bottom line, if you’re in need of a quick, effective, and deeply hydrating treatment for your skin, look no further! Incorporate the GLOfacial tool into your skincare routine and unlock your best skin yet in 4 minutes. No spa appointment needed, get clinically proven results from home!
HOW TO USE:
- Attach the desired Treatment Tip firmly onto the tool with the tab positioned upward.
- Now, the fun part! Open the Treatment Chamber and pour in your choice of concentrate – our original GLOfacial Concentrate or the NEW GLOfacial Collagen Concentrate. Fill the rest with water until the Fill Line.
- Turn on your tool by pressing and holding the power button for 3-5 seconds. Push it again to start in low suction mode.
- Keep your skin taut, hold the tool upright, and glide it along damp skin until the Treatment Chamber is empty.
- After admiring your Waste Chamber and everything that was sucked out of your pores, it's now time to thoroughly clean your GLOfacial Tool using the accompanying brush and a gentle antibacterial soap. Allow all components to dry thoroughly before reassembling and storing your tool.
GLOfacial Modes to Customize Your Treatment:
- Turn on for Blue LED Light Treatment
- Press +1 for low suction
- Press +2 for medium suction
- Press +3 for high suction