GloPRO® SCALP Attachment
Reawakens the scalp, invigorates dormant hair follices and reduces buildup
or 4 installments of $14.75 USD by Info
Specifically designed to naturally reawaken the scalp, support the hair growth cycle and encourage stronger, fuller-looking locks in just 60 seconds a day, the future of at-home hair health starts with BeautyBio's GloPRO® SCALP Attachment. This hair stimulator roller features cushion-flex engineering and a contoured design to hug the scalp for comfortable, targeted treatments with zero tugging or hair breakage.
Please note the GloPRO® Tool is sold separately
Use GloPRO® SCALP on clean, product-free hair. Hair may be damp or dry.
Part hair into sections, lightly hold hair taut and in parallel with hair strands, gently glide GloPRO® back and forth over the scalp for about 5 seconds per target area. Continue parting hair and using GloPRO® until all desired areas have been treated.
For optimal results, immediately apply the Healthy Scalp Serum (sold separately) or hair-enhancing topicals to scalp.
Warning: Do not roll GloPRO® SCALP attachment through loose hair. Do not use the SCALP Attachment on the face, lips, eyelid, eye area or body.
For AM + PM use.
- Targets uneven or thinning edges, widening part line, loss in hair density from age, post-partum changes or damage from overstyling
- Helps create vertical exfoliation micro-channels to safely reawaken the scalp creating the optimal environment for hair to grow stronger, thicker and shinier
- Imperceptible micro-channels deliver key hair care ingredients (such as FolliGRO™ in the Healthy Scalp Serum) to the scalp and follicles for maximum performance and results
- Helps protect the hair follicle by firming the upper layers of the scalp that naturally thin with age giving hair strands a thicker foundation, helping to reduce hair loss
- Scalp stimulation instantly improves microcirculation to naturally encourage hair follicular activity
- Helps any thinning areas appear less noticeable as a result of reduced breakage and pre-mature fallout
- The SCALP Attachment is just one of GloPRO®’s interchangeable MicroTip™ Attachments; each design and needle length are optimized to target various head-to-toe concerns
GloPRO is a cosmetic beauty device which helps improve the appearance of hair with mild to moderate thinning, dryness and itchiness and is not intended to treat or correct severe cases of complete baldness.
Will this make my hair grow?
This system is designed with the exact technology and ingredients our scalp needs to help extend the hair’s growth cycle to improve hair density while helping remove scalp buildup, flaking and dryness. Healthier, stronger hair is more likely to grow without premature fallout or thinning due to breakage.
Does this work on all hair types?
Yes! This GloPRO® Attachment is compatible with all hair types and is also suitable for those with a sensitive, dry, oily or irritated scalp. If you have a specific concern about introducing microneedling to your routine, please consult your dermatologist.
Why are there different GloPRO MicroTip™ Attachments? Are they all necessary?
Each MicroTip™ Attachment is designed specifically to cater to the unique skin densities on the face, lips, eyes, body and scalp. Each attachment’s needle length and shape are optimized to target various head-to-toe concerns.
How often should the GloPRO® SCALP MicroTip™ Attachment be switched out?
GloPRO® lasts a lifetime (with proper care), but MicroTip™ Attachments should be replaced every 3-4 months with regular use – about the same frequency as switching out a razor or toothbrush.
How do I dispose of a GloPRO® MicroTip™ Attachment?
While our packaging is recyclable, MicroTips™ are not. When your Attachment has rolled its course (usually after 3-4 months of regular use), it should be safely discarded.
How do I clean GloPRO® MicroTip™ Attachments?
After each use, spritz the attachment with 70% isopropyl alcohol or higher to disinfect and sterilize the microneedles. Let the attachment air dry, do not wipe down.
How is the SCALP Attachment different from other GloPRO® Attachments?
GloPRO®’s SCALP Attachment features a curved designed and flex-suspension engineering (like a razor head) that adapts to the scalp’s unique curves for a gentle treatment with zero tugging or hair breakage.
Do I need to use this with the Healthy Scalp Serum?
For optimal results, we recommend combining GloPRO® SCALP treatments with application of our Healthy Scalp Serum or your favorite hair-enhancing topicals. However, each treatment can be used/applied on its own for visible results.
Will using GloPRO encourage or stimulate hair growth wherever I use it?
The GloPRO helps optimize the environment for your hair to be the best version of itself. It cannot alter the type of hair anywhere on your body. It cannot turn peach fuzz into course, thick hair.
In a consumer perception survey:
100% felt the SCALP Attachment was easy to use
100% felt the SCALP Attachment and Healthy Scalp Serum were easy to use together