Ever wondered what's inside your pores? Well, it's time to get up close and personal with your skin, and we're here to re-introduce you to the patented, award-winning GLOfacial Hydration Pore-Cleansing Tool – your ticket to unlimited hydration facials in the comfort of your own home. We promise, you'll be a pro in no time!
But, what’s really inside your pores?
Let’s take a closer look! Our GLOfacial tool is your glo-to for unclogging pores and exfoliating dead skin cells while removing debris and excess oil in just 4 ½ minutes.
Think of it as your pores' best friend – a gentle vortex vacuum that sucks out dirt, oil, and makeup residue helping pores appear smaller while resurfacing texture and infusing skin with clarifying Salicylic and plumping Collagen or Hyaluronic Acid. And yes, it's perfect even for those with sensitive skin.
Now, the poreconfessions - your pores can be quite a mystery, changing on a day-to-day basis depending on what you’re getting up to. Sometimes you GLOfacial waste chamber might have excess oil, floaties (that's dirt and debris), or even a hint of orange, which is essentially makeup that has settled into the pores - and that's totally okay!
Say hello to a silky-smooth canvas and a healthy, hydrated glow and say buh-bye to blackheads, excess oil, and hidden gunk beneath your skin's surface with these easy steps.
HOW TO USE:
- Attach the desired Treatment Tip firmly onto the tool with the tab positioned upward.
- Now, the fun part! Open the Treatment Chamber and pour in your choice of concentrate – our original GLOfacial Concentrate or the NEW GLOfacial Collagen Concentrate. Fill the rest with water until the Fill Line.
- Turn on your tool by pressing and holding the power button for 3-5 seconds. Push it again to start in low suction mode.
- Keep your skin taut, hold the tool upright, and glide it along damp skin until the Treatment Chamber is empty.
- After admiring your Waste Chamber and everything that was sucked out of your pores, it's now time to thoroughly clean your GLOfacial Tool using the accompanying brush and a gentle antibacterial soap. Allow all components to dry thoroughly before reassembling and storing your tool.
GLOfacial Modes to Customize Your Treatment:
- Turn on for Blue LED Light Treatment
- Press +1 for low suction
- Press +2 for medium suction
- Press +3 for high suction
- Start treatment with a damp face right after cleansing to make sure the tool glides smoothly on your skin (We recommend using The Balance pH Cleanser).
- Start with the Small Tip and target the areas around your nose and chin - these are the areas that typically hide the most gunk.
- Start with low suction mode – it's easier to control for your first time. You can work your way up to the medium and high settings.
- If you hear a beeping sound, no worries. Smart tech beeps 3 times if you lose optimal skin contact. Just keep the tool pointing down towards the floor.
- Reminder: There's no extra credit for pressing hard!
You asked, we answered.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- GloPRO® vs. GLOfacial: GloPRO® is an at-home microneedling tool designed to ignite your skin’s natural rejuvenation process & enhance topical skincare as microneedles glide over the skin. The GLOfacial tool is like a vortex vacuum for your pores, working to extract blackheads, excess oil, and impurities from your skin while delivering hydro-infusion skincare to firm, clarify & hydrate.
- How Often to Use GLOfacial: 1-2 times a week, and you can even use it on low suction mode daily. Blue LED Light Treatment can be done daily for 4 minutes per target area.
- Choosing the Right Suction Setting: Start with low suction and go higher as you get comfortable.
- Using GLOfacial for Acne: Yes, it can help clarify your skin, especially with the Blue LED Light Treatment and the Clarifying Cap.
- Why Use GLOfacial Concentrate: While water works, the concentrate delivers the best results by cleansing, clarifying, and plumping the skin.
- GLOfacial Concentrate vs. GLOfacial Collagen Concentrate: The OG GLOfacial Concentrate is loaded with hydrating Hyaluronic Acid and clarifying Salicylic Acid to help treat on dry, blemish-prone skin days, while the new GLOfacial Collagen Concentrate is packed with firming Collagen and Peptides to help skin instantly appear plumper and smoother.
- Replacing Tips: We recommend replacing your tips every 2-3 months. Find GLOfacial Tips Replacement Kit here.
- Jet-setting with GLOfacial: It features a Lithium Ion Battery, which may need to be carried on flight during air travel. Check your local flight regulations.
- Using GLOfacial with GloPRO®: While you can use GLOfacial before using GloPRO®, you may choose to use these on alternating nights for sensitive skin. You may also use the GLOfacial tool in the AM and GloPRO® in the PM.
- Using Other Acids After GLOfacial: We recommend skipping other AHAs, BHAs, and PHAs on GLOfacial days to avoid skin irritation.
- Blue LED Light Treatment Only: Yes, you can skip the hydration facial and go straight for the "Blue LED Light Treatment for 4 minutes per targeted area.
- Blue LED Light Treatment Benefits: Blue LED Light is most often used to target and kill acne-causing bacteria, improve skin texture and reduce enlarged oil glands.
- Purging Acne with GLOfacial: If you’re experiencing an increase in breakouts, this is a good thing! It means your pores are getting rid of all the gunk hiding beneath the surface.Trust the process. If skin irritation or bumps persist, please cease use and visit with your dermatologist or doctor."
There you have it, all your GLOfacial questions answered/debunked! Get ready for gorgeous, glowing skin, and say hello to skincare that ACTUALLY works.
CHECK OUT PRO MORE TIPS FROM OUR CEO & FOUNDER