Just getting started with our GLOfacial Hydration Pore-Cleansing Tool and unsure which of our Concentrates is right for you? Allow us to show you how to personalize your glow.
WHAT IS A CONCENTRATE?
Let’s first start with the most obvious question - what is a Concentrate?
Concentrates are potent skincare formulas made with active ingredients that help target specific skin concerns.
ORIGINAL GLOFACIAL CONCENTRATE (a.k.a. THE OG)
Our Original GLOfacial Concentrate is a radiance-boosting formula that works to gently resurface skin to minimize the appearance of congested pores. What ingredients make this possible?
- Salicylic Acid - a clarifying & resurfacing beta-hydroxy acid (BHA) that penetrates deep into the pores to help unclog them at the source while gently exfoliating to remove dirt, oil, and dead skin cells for a smooth, healthy complexion.
- Niacinamide - a form of vitamin B-3 that reduces inflammation, controls oiliness, and helps clarify blemish-prone skin, minimizing the appearance of congested pores.
- Botanical Extract Blend - an antioxidant-rich extract made up of Cica, Green Tea, Licorice Root, Chamomile and Rosemary delivers essential amino acids and vitamins for calm, glowing skin.
We recommend using the Original GLOfacial Concentrate when skin is in need of a deep cleansing to gently exfoliate and remove dead skin, makeup and more that could cause acne or skin irritation.
GLOFACIAL COLLAGEN CONCENTRATE (NEW!)
The new GLOfacial Collagen Concentrate was created to help GLOfacial users reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles for more supple, juicy skin. But how?
- Collagen - an important protein found in our skin that helps keep it healthy and youthful.
- Peptides - an amino acid that helps stimulate the natural production of collagen, which makes the skin appear firmer and smoother.
- Proteins - the main component of skin, helping to improve skin’s flexibility so that it appears more supple.
We recommend using the new GLOfacial Collagen Concentrate when skin is in need of a hydration pick-me-up to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles for supple, more radiant skin.
What does your skin need today?
Follow us on Instagram @beautybio for tutorials, product tips and more.