Boosts skin's natural glow
or 4 installments of $17.50 USD by Info
Cleanse face and pat dry.
To apply The Radiance Facial Oil, twist cap and push button to release 1-2 drops onto fingers.
Massage The Radiance Facial Oil gently over face.
Follow with your favorite facial moisturizer if desired.
For AM + PM use.
- Layer with moisturizer for a smooth finish and extra hydration.
- Spot treat by patting onto target areas such as expression lines or areas of uneven tone and texture.
- May be worn under makeup.
- Seal in and maximize the benefits of The Radiance with the Rose Quartz Roller or Rose Quartz FACE + BODY GloPRO® Attachment Head.
Pure Rosehip Seed
Contains large amounts of Tretinoin, a form of Vitamin A, that's clinically shown to combat hyperpigmentation, fine lines, wrinkles and uneven texture.
Combined with Vitamin E, Omegas help to soothe inflammation and reduce the appearance of redness in skin.
Ginger Root Extract
Ginger improves skin structure, promotes circulation and helps soothe inflamed skin thanks to its status as a natural anti-inflammatory.
Rosemary, Sunflower and Rice Extracts
Protects skin from the oxidation process.
View All Ingredients
ROSA CANINA (ROSEHIP) FRUIT OIL, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, ORYZA SATIVA (RICE) BRAN EXTRACT, CAMELINA SATIVA SEED OIL, QUARTZ, ROSMARINUS OFFICINALIS (ROSEMARY) LEAF EXTRACT, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) EXTRACT, ZINGIBER OFFICINALE (GINGER) ROOT EXTRACT, SPILANTHES ACMELLA FLOWER BUD EXTRACT, TOCOPHEROL, GLYCERIN, BISABOLOL, WATER, XANTHAN GUM, FRAGRANCE, LIMONENE, CITRAL, BENZYL BENZOATE, LINALOOL, GERANIOL, HEXYL CINNAMAL, FARNESOL, ALPHA-ISOMETHYL IONONE, COUMARIN, BUTYLPHENYL METHYLPROPIONAL, CITRONELLOL
- Non-greasy, super light, fast-absorbing oil that can be worn under makeup or at night before moisturizer
- Vitamin A tightens pores, evens out skin tone, restores elasticity and reduces the appearance of wrinkles
- Brightening oil for face features omegas to help soothe inflammation and the appearance of redness
- Antioxidants rescue skin from the oxidation process helping to keep it plump and dewy
Can The Radiance Facial Oil be used on acne-prone skin?
Yes! Rosehip seed, one of the main ingredients in The Radiance facial oil, is compatible with all skin types, and is known to combat breakouts. Ginger root extract is a natural anti-inflammatory and helps to promote circulation and soothe inflamed skin.
In a consumer perception survey after using The Radiance Facial Oil for 1 week:
- 100% agreed skin appeared more radiant
- 100% agreed skin felt more hydrated
- 95% noticed skin’s tone appeared more even
- 97% noticed an improvement in texture
- 100% said skin had a natural glow
- 97% agreed the oil felt lightweight when applied to skin
- 100% said the oil helped their makeup lay down more evenly
SELF, The Best Face Oil for Dry Skin, July 2019
Harper's Bazaar, Best Skin-Loving Oils, August 2019