4-in-1 tinted SPF that instantly creates makeup-optional skin
Built In Primer Technology
Broad Spectrum SPF Protection
Helps Rewind Sun Damage
Broad-spectrum protector prevents and treats damage from UVA and UVB rays. Aids in new tissue growth, reduces inflammation and heals damaged skin.
Proprietary tinting technology that reacts and adapts to individual skin tone to create a unique and natural tint for a make-up optional base.
Derives its hydration properties from a mixture of glycerin and behenic acid, which conditions the skin and prevents further moisture loss.
A primer that creates a base barrier for makeup application and fortifies against sweat and oil for long-lasting makeup wear.
This is seriously one of the best products I’ve used for the last few years.
How To Use
For AM use. Cleanse face and pat dry. Hydrate with your favorite moisturizer. Apply The Perfector SPF 30 face cream evenly to skin, layering on extra coverage throughout the day as needed.
- Apply liberally 15 minutes prior to sun exposure.
- May be cocktailed with moisturizer or applied after moisturizer.
- For maximum sun protection, reapply after swimming, or perspiring, immediately after towel drying, at least every 2 hours.
- Prep skin with THE ULTIMATE serum-combo-moisturizer in the morning before applying The Perfector so that skin is hydrated and armed with antioxidants to take on the day.
- Avoid direct eye contact.