Sculpts, de-puffs, tightens pores and regulates oil
Professional-grade stainless steel, dual-ended Cryo Roller harnesses the natural power of ice-cold temps to depuff, tighten and detoxify skin for a clearer, sculpted, more radiant appearance.
- Crafted from professional-grade stainless steel for even, sustained delivery of cold therapy designed to instantly sculpt, contour and tighten
- Chills skin to the critical 45°F temperature known to help increase micro-circulation, collagen production and flush out toxins
- Constricts pores for a tighter appearance and naturally helps extract impurities while slowing oil production
- Skin’s tightening response helps pull skincare topicals deeper into the skin
- Relaxes muscle tension to help rewind mechanical wrinkling including the appearance of crow’s feet and expression lines
- Narrow roller instantly de-puffs under eyes and helps reduce the appearance of blemishes
- Broad stainless steel face roller is ideal for sculpting cheekbones and relieving shoulder/joint tension
Helps Tighten Pores
Helps Decrease Puffiness
Helps Reduce Redness
Helps Brighten Tone
Helps Soothe Sore Muscles
Helps Sculpt Cheekbones
100% SAW AN IMPROVEMENT OF PUFFINESS UNDER THE EYES
In a consumer perception survey:
93% Said their face appeared firmer
100% Said their muscles felt relaxed after use
90% Said their skin appeared calmer
90% Said skin felt softer and smoother to the touch
93% Said their skin felt awakened after use
100% Felt a pleasant, cooling sensation when rolling on the back of the neck
Love keeping it in my freezer! It’s great for body cellulite & puffiness for under eyes.
How To Use
For AM + PM use. Cleanse face, pat dry, then apply your favorite serums, oils and eye cream. Remove Cryo Roller from fridge or freezer (allow roller to sit for 5 minutes out of freezer before use). Using the wider roller, start at the center of the face and roll outwards with long strokes towards the lymphatic drainage points near your ears and down towards your heart. Replicate the outward motion on the forehead and chin areas to rejuvenate skin, tighten pores and enhance skincare absorption. Use the narrow roller to target hard-to-reach areas such as under and above the eyes up to the brow bone, between the brows and down the sides of the nose.
- Cold face roller may be used throughout the day as desired on clean skin or after skincare application to support product absorption.
- May be used on clean skin to help reduce the appearance of redness and blemishes.
- Use the wide roller on the temples, back of neck and shoulders as desired to help soothe and relieve minor discomforts.
- Store in fridge or freezer between uses. If storing in the freezer, wait five minutes before use.
- Ideal for use after GloPRO® Microneedling or a professional-grade stimulating facial treatment.
Cosmopolitan Readers’ Choice Beauty Awards, Best Skincare Tool, September 2023
Hello Giggle, Best Cooling Face Sculpting Tool, March 2021
Frequently Asked Questions
Cryo facials harness the natural power of ice-cold temperatures to help depuff, tighten and detoxify the skin for a clearer, lifted, more radiant appearance.
Cryo rolling pushes the boundaries of temperature to amplify your results (just like yoga vs. hot yoga). The stainless steel Cryo Roller can endure and hold colder temperatures for sustained delivery of cold therapy.
Rinse with water and towel dry after each use.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.