GloPRO® BODY MicroTip™
or 4 installments of $12.25 USD by Info
GloPRO® BODY Microneedling Attachment Head specifically designed to treat stubborn body dimpling on the back of thighs, buttocks, under-arms and tiger stripes on the torso so that skin looks smoother, firmer and glowing.
Cleanse skin and pat dry.
Roll GloPRO® BODY MicroTip™ across targeted area of body in a combination of horizontal, vertical and diagonal directions for a total of 60 seconds, no pressure needed.
Spend a few extra seconds if desired on spot treatments such as crepey skin above the knees or tiger stripes.
Follow with your favorite serum or moisturizer.
For PM use.
- We recommend using GloPRO® Microneedling Regeneration Tool at least 3x a week.
- GloPRO® BODY MicroTip™ Attachment Head should be replaced every 2-3 months with regular use.
- To maximize benefits, follow with The Sculptor with LipoCare™ Cellulite-Smoothing Body Cream to smooth, firm and even skin's texture.
- Helps firm uneven dimpling on thighs, back of arms, tummy, buttocks and crepey skin above the knees
- Blurs the look of tiger stripes and mommy marks
- Microneedling exfoliation creates bouncy, new, younger-looking skin
Why are there different GloPRO® MicroTip™ Attachment Heads? Are they all necessary?
Each MicroTip™ Attachment Head is designed specifically to cater to the unique skin densities on the face, lips, eyes and body. Each design and needle length is optimized to target various head-to-toe concerns.
How often should the GloPRO® BODY MicroTip™ Attachment Head be replaced?
GloPRO® lasts a lifetime (with proper care), but MicroTip™ Attachment Heads should be replaced every 3-4 months with regular use. You wouldn’t use the same razor forever, right?
How do I dispose of a GloPRO® MicroTip™ Attachment Head?
While our packaging is recyclable, MicroTips™ are not. When your Attachment Head has rolled its course (usually after 2-3 months of regular use), it should be safely discarded.
How do I clean the MicroTip™?
After each use, spritz the attachment head with 70% isopropyl alcohol or higher to disinfect and sterilize the microneedles. Let the attachment head air dry, do not wipe down.
In a clinical trial using GloPRO® BODY Attachment Head with The Sculptor with LipoCare™ Cellulite Smoothing Body Cream:
- 74% agreed skin appeared firmer
- 77% said skin’s texture appeared smoother