Rose Quartz Roller
De-puffs, contours and seals in skincare
or 4 installments of $16.25 USD by Info
BeautyBio's 100% solid Brazilian rose quartz dual-ended roller helps instantly contour, de-puff, and seal in skincare for face, eyes, and body.
Helps Diminish Dark Circles
Helps Enhance Skin's Natural Glow
Helps Decrease Puffiness
Helps Seal in Skincare
Helps Firm Sagging Skin
Helps Soothe Irritation
This is heaven! It feels so lovely on my face and neck, I don’t know how I lived my life before this!
How To Use
For AM + PM use. Cleanse face, pat dry, then apply your favorite serum or facial oil. Using eye roller tool, start at the center of the face and roll outwards in long strokes towards the lymph node drainage point near your temples. Replicate this up and outward motion on the forehead and chin areas to de-puff. Use the smaller end to target the eye area and repeat the outward long strokes following the lines of your brow bone and cheekbone.
- Use the Rose Quartz Face and Body Roller to seal in and maximize benefits of facial oil or serum during your morning and evening skincare routine.
- To clean your Rose Quartz Roller, wipe gently with a damp cloth and towel dry after each use.
- Place the Rose Quartz Roller in refrigerator for an instant spa-level cooling experience.
- Keep the Rose Quartz Roller at your desk for a quick, refreshing pick-me-up any time of the day.
Mind Body Green, Best Beauty, October 2018
Frequently Asked Questions
Rose quartz has inherent minerals – silicium, magnesium, iron, sodium and oxygen – that skin can topically borrow and benefit from. Unlike jade, rose quartz is better known for its wrinkle reducing benefits, and stays cool to the touch while in use.
To clean your Rose Quartz Roller, wipe the roller clean with warm water and a soft cloth.
The Rose Quartz Roller is dual-ended and designed for face, eyes and body. The Rose Quartz Face + Body Attachment was designed for our GloPRO® owners as an attachment head; use with GloPRO® for additional LED red light and microcurrent treatment.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.