GloPRO® FACE MicroTip™
Smooths wrinkles, fades uneven texture (i.e. scarring) and softens expression lines
or 4 installments of $9.75 USD by Info
GloPRO® FACE Microtip Microneedling Attachment Head is specifically designed to target the face, neck, décolleté and back of hands to help naturally restore skin's glow.
Cleanse face and pat dry.
Roll GloPRO® FACE MicroTip™ across targeted area of face in a combination of horizontal, vertical and diagonal directions for a total of 60 seconds, no pressure needed.
Spend a few extra seconds if desired on spot treatments such as nose-to-mouth lines, pores next to nose or stubborn stress wrinkles.
Follow with your favorite serum or moisturizer.
For PM use.
- We recommend using GloPRO® Microneedling Regeneration Tool at least 3x a week.
- GloPRO® MicroTip™ Attachment Heads should be replaced every 2-3 months with regular use.
- To maximize benefits, follow with The Nightly Retinol + Peptide Repair Serum and The Quench Quadralipid Rapid Recovery Facial Moisturizer to target and repair damage deep within the skin and help smooth skin's tone.
- Painless (promise!) microneedling vertical exfoliation helps create bouncy, new, younger-looking skin and tighter-looking pores
- Triggers skin's rejuvenation response for an immediate, healthy glow
- Restores volume from inside out
- Smooths uneven skin tone and texture
Why are there different GloPRO® MicroTip™ Attachment Heads? Are they all necessary?
Each MicroTip™ Attachment Head is designed specifically to cater to the unique skin densities on the face, lips, eyes and body. Each design and needle length is optimized to target various head-to-toe concerns.
How often should GloPRO® FACE MicroTip™ Attachment Head be switched out?
GloPRO® lasts a lifetime (with proper care), but MicroTip™ Attachment Heads should be replaced every 3-4 months with regular use. You wouldn’t use the same razor forever, right?
How do I dispose of a GloPRO® MicroTip™ Attachment Head?
While our packaging is recyclable, MicroTips™ are not. When your Attachment Head has rolled its course (usually after 2-3 months of regular use), it should be safely discarded.
How do I clean the MicroTip™?
After each use, spritz the attachment head with 70% isopropyl alcohol or higher to disinfect and sterilize the microneedles. Let the attachment head air dry, do not wipe down.
In a GloPRO® consumer perception survey:
- 90% felt skin had a renewed glow while using GloPRO®
- 97% agreed skin looked younger after using GloPRO®
- 90% considered GloPRO® an alternative to fillers
- 93% saw visible improvement in the overall appearance of skin
- 93% saw an improvement in the evenness of skin tone
- 97% felt the firmness of skin improved